What personal information we collect
The Privacy Act defines “personal information” to be “information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.” While you visit this website, we may collect different kinds of personal information from you in a variety of ways.
- Clickstream Data: when you visit this website our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following personal information:
- your server address;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .net, .edu, etc);
- the time and date of your visit to the website;
- the pages and documents you have accessed or viewed; and
- the type of browser you are using.
- Emails: the personal information collected by Kamara Group when you send us an email, will include your email address and may also include some of your personal information. In all cases and at all times, this personal information will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided. Kamara Group records your email address and personal information in the following instances:
- when you follow the email link on the “Contact Us” page
- When you complete the enquiry form on the “Contact Us” page
Purpose and use of Personal Information we collect from you
The personal information we collect from you is collected for the following purposes:
- enhancement to the website to the user’s needs; and
- communication, statistics, research and development.
Publication of your Personal Information
We will only publish personal information on this website if it has been collected for this purpose with your knowledge, or if you have otherwise consented to the disclosure. When giving such consent you should be aware that personal information published on this website is accessible to millions of users from all over the world, that it will be indexed by search engines and that it may be copied and used by any web user. This means that, once the personal information is published on this website, we will have no control over its subsequent use and disclosure. All personal information collected by Kamara Group is protected by the Privacy Act and any subsequent legislation. Information on the Privacy Act can be found on the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website.
How to contact us